BisB Future Leader
BisB’s Future Leaders is a cashless payment solution that allows kids between age 7 to 18 years old to conduct transactions, manage their finances and track their spending on the go.
Parents will register for the Program and enroll their kids to the Future leader program and issue them a prepaid account used through Wristband or a Normal Prepaid card.
How to Apply
To apply for the BisB Future Leader Card, all you have to do is register for the BisB Online Banking, apply for the Future Leader, follow the registration steps and enroll your kids you wish them to have the card.
To Apply, choose any of the route:
- Go to “Do More Section” in BisB Mobile App; or
- Go to “Cards Dashboard Section” in BisB Mobile App
After Initiating the application, Please follow the below steps:
- Select Card or Wearable
- Scan your child’s CPR
- System will Conduct AML Check of your child
- System will confirm Card Creation
- In a few days’ time, you will receive your child’s selected payment instrument
Feature and Benefits:
- Instant 10$ Cashback reward once registered : you will be eligible for 10$ cashback reward for each child signing up for the program. The child can use this 10$ for online purchase or on enabled NFC POS machines.
- Quarterly and Grand Prize raffle, your child will enter the raffle for every transaction used, minimum of 15 transaction quarterly. Will allow his to win a BD 30 cash back or enter the grand raffle at the end of the campaign for BD 300.
- Option between Wearable devices and card: Your child will have the option to use with a prepaid card with different design or a wearable device with attractive colors, which will be accepted on all NFC enabled POS and for online purchases.
- Tracking Notification, for every purchase made by your child an SMS notification will be received. In addition to the having the ability to control their spending, transferring funds at any time , and the ability to block the card and trasnaciton using the BisB online App.
Frequently Asked Question?
1. What is BisB’s Future Leaders solution?
BisB’s Future Leaders is a cashless payment solution designed for kids aged 7 years to 18 Years old. Parents will register for the Program and enroll his kids to the Future leader and issue them a prepaid account used through Wristband or a Normal Prepaid card. The program allows kids to conduct transactions by simply tapping their NFC-enabled wristband. When kids tap the strap on any payment machine, parents can track it through getting a notification through SMS. It also includes an optional Prepaid Card which kids can use to make online transactions and pay for gaming subscriptions.
2. What are the benefits of the Program:
- Safe online Shopping
- Acceptable on all Enable NFC POS Machines
- Fund it at any time through BisB Online Application, or Benefit Pay
- 24/7 Customer Services
- Exclusive Discount Promotions
- Tracking your transaction at anytime
3. Do I need to charge the device?
The devise is a rubber band safe and anti-sensitive.
4. What if the kid lose the device or card?
If the kids loose the device, he should notify the parents , parents will be able to Sign up to the App and block the device accordingly or make sure to report the loss to Bahrain Islamic Bank on 17515151
5. How can I top-up the card?
You can top-up your card account through:
- BisB Mobile | eBisB from any Saving or Current account
- Benefit Gateway Portal
6. Do I need to install an app?
Yes, you have to install the BisB Online Banking App, the mobile application for Future Leaders is available on iOS and Android.
7. Where can I use the wristband?
You can use the wristband at any NFC-enabled POS machines
8. Are there any rewards added?
- Once your kids is registered and child account is setup he will get a 10$ cashback reward.
- Also there will be a quarterly raffle, your child will enter the raffle for every transaction used, minimum of 15 transaction quarterly. Will allow his to win a BD 30 cash back or enter the grand raffle at the end of the campaign for BD 300.
9. Are there any charges on the card or Wearable device
There is an annual Admin fee on the Card account, and the wearable device is purchased for BD 10.