BisB Future Leader
Register your children now in Future Leaders camp!
BisB will be launching its first Future Leaders Camp for children in collaboration with INJAZ Bahrain. Participating children (FL wearable holders) will get the chance to meet business leaders though interactive & educational field trips to major corporation in the Kingdom and compete on a Treasure Hunt for a chance to win instant cash rewards.
- Educational and entertaining trips to the largest institutions in the kingdom.
|Age Group||Camp Date||Site Visit|
|7 - 12 years||28th August 2022||Bahrain Bourse|
|13 - 15 years||29th August 2022||IKEA|
|16 – 21 years||30th August 2022||Ebrahim K. Kanoo|
Timing: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Meeting Point: BisB Head Quarters, Diplomatic Area
- Exciting activities to learn financial management.
- Opportunities to win cash rewards.
|7 - 12 years||11:00am – 12:00 noon|
|13 - 15 years||1:00pm – 2:00 pm|
|16 – 21 years||3:00pm – 4:00 pm|
Date: 31st August 2022
Location: Seef Mall, Manama
To register, fill the online form by visiting: https://forms.office.com/r/HhaSHH4MNc
- Seats are limited.
- For children between 7 – 21 years
- The camp is free and exclusive to Future Leaders wearable holders.
- 30 participants will qualify to stage 2 (Treasure Hunt), out of which 15 win the challenge.
- The winners will meet BisB’s CEO on the 1st of September to receive their awards.
- Participants will receive free camp T-shirt.
- Terms & conditions apply.
BisB Future Leaders
BisB’s Future Leaders is a cashless payment solution that allows children to conduct transactions, manage their finances and track their spending on the go.
Parents will register for the Program and enroll their children to the Future Leaders program and issue them a prepaid account used through Wristband or a Normal Prepaid card.
How to Apply
To apply for the BisB Future Leader Card, all you have to do is register for the BisB Online Banking, apply for the Future Leaders, follow the registration steps and enroll your children you wish to have the card.
To Apply, choose any of the route:
- Go to “Do More Section” in BisB Mobile App; or
- Go to “Cards Dashboard Section” in BisB Mobile App
After Initiating the application, please follow the below steps:
- Select Card or Wearable
- Scan your child’s CPR
- System will Conduct AML Check of your child
- System will confirm Card Creation
- In a few days’ time, you will receive your child’s selected payment instrument
Feature and Benefits:
- Instant 10$ Cashback reward once registered: you will be eligible for 10$ cashback reward for each child signing up for the program. The child can use this 10$ for online purchase or on enabled NFC POS machines.
- Quarterly and Grand Prize raffle, your child will enter the raffle for every transaction used, minimum of 15 transaction quarterly. Will allow him/her to win a BD 30 cash back or enter the grand raffle at the end of the campaign for BD 300.
- Option between Wearable devices and card: Your child will have the option to use with a prepaid card with different design or a wearable device with attractive colors, which will be accepted on all NFC enabled POS and for online purchases.
- Tracking Notification, for every purchase made by your child an SMS notification will be received. In addition to the having the ability to control their spending, transferring funds at any time , and the ability to block the card and transaction using the BisB online App.
Frequently Asked Question?
1. What is BisB’s Future Leaders solution?
BisB’s Future Leaders is a cashless payment solution designed for kids aged 7 years to 18 Years old. Parents will register for the Program and enroll his kids to the Future leader and issue them a prepaid account used through Wristband or a Normal Prepaid card. The program allows kids to conduct transactions by simply tapping their NFC-enabled wristband. When kids tap the strap on any payment machine, parents can track it through getting a notification through SMS. It also includes an optional Prepaid Card which kids can use to make online transactions and pay for gaming subscriptions.
2. What are the benefits of the Program:
- Safe online Shopping
- Acceptable on all Enable NFC POS Machines
- Fund it at any time through BisB Online Application, or Benefit Pay
- 24/7 Customer Services
- Exclusive Discount Promotions
- Tracking your transaction at anytime
3. Do I need to charge the device?
The devise is a rubber band safe and anti-sensitive.
4. What if the kid lose the device or card?
If the kids loose the device, he should notify the parents , parents will be able to Sign up to the App and block the device accordingly or make sure to report the loss to Bahrain Islamic Bank on 17515151
5. How can I top-up the card?
You can top-up your card account through:
- BisB Mobile | eBisB from any Saving or Current account
- Benefit Gateway Portal
6. Do I need to install an app?
Yes, you have to install the BisB Online Banking App, the mobile application for Future Leaders is available on iOS and Android.
7. Where can I use the wristband?
You can use the wristband at any NFC-enabled POS machines
8. Are there any rewards added?
- Once your kids is registered and child account is setup he will get a 10$ cashback reward.
- Also there will be a quarterly raffle, your child will enter the raffle for every transaction used, minimum of 15 transaction quarterly. Will allow his to win a BD 30 cash back or enter the grand raffle at the end of the campaign for BD 300.
9. Are there any charges on the card or Wearable device
There is an annual Admin fee on the Card account, and the wearable device is purchased for BD 10.