Tas’heel has been designed with strict adherence to the principles of Islamic Shari’a as a personal finance product on a Murabaha basis.
Enjoy the benefits of Personal Finance with Tas'heel from Bahrain Islamic Bank (BisB). From education, travel and marriage to debt settlements and the purchase of any goods you desire; your personal requirements can be met with Tas'heel.
What are the features of Tas'heel?
- Maximum Finance Amount: BD100,000
- Processing Fees: BD120
- Maximum Tenor: 7 years
- Salary Transfer: Mandatory
What can I use this finance for?
Tas’heel is offered for the following purposes:
- Education and training (within Bahrain or internationally).
- Treatment and medical care (within Bahrain or internationally).
- Marriage and associated expenses.
- Family tourism and travel.
- Debts due for payment to banks and individuals.
- Purchase of non manufactured items.
- Purchase of construction material and equipment.
- Down payments for property purchase.
- Purchase of goods from outside Bahrain.
What is the Islamic structure of the product?
The financing is conducted through a Murabaha contract where the bank purchases high value commodities from a first dealer. After obtaining ownership of the commodities, they are resold to the customer on monthly installments for the cost plus the Bank's profit margin. The customer after obtaining ownership of the commodity has the option to sell the commodity for cash or receive the physically purchased commodities.