Any enterprise should comply with the following to be considered eligible for the finance scheme:
- To have a valid and active Commercial Registration (CR) alongside all the required licenses for conducting the business activities.
- To be established and conducting business in the Kingdom of Bahrain for at least 2 years.
- To present Audited Financials of the last 2 years.
- To have acceptable turnover and financial ratios to BisB.
- To comply with Labor Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) Bahrainization requirements and fees payment.
- Enterprises and owners must have clean credit history and not be listed in the CBB abuser list.
- The owner must be less than 65 years old upon the maturity of the finance.
The following Enterprises are excluded:
- All Real Estate related Enterprises.
- All Brokerage Houses.
- All Financing Companies.
- Enterprises partially or fully owned by any of BisB’s or Tamkeen’s employees.
- Any Enterprises with non Shari’a compliant activity.
In addition to the Enterprise Finance, BisB offers Information Communication Technology (ICT) solutions. These finances are thoroughly designed to assist you with enhancing the efficiency and productivity of your Enterprise.
To find out more about the finance schemes, eligibility, and application requirements please visit your nearest BisB branch and ask to meet with an Enterprise Finance Consultant.